Sunday 23 July 2006

What kind of Pirate are you?

After reading impworks post I would appear to be Blackbeard, I decided to give it a go.
I've discovered that I appear to be Captain Jack Sparrow - damn! I wanted to be the Dread Pirate Roberts.



You scored as Captain Jack Sparrow. You are definitely quirky and often mistaken for mad but if anyone is truly paying attention they can see there is method to your madness. You try really hard to be bad but in the end you tend to do the right thing.



Captain Jack Sparrow

100%

Captain James T. Hook

92%

Captain Barbosa

83%

Mary Read

67%

Dread Pirate Roberts

58%

Will Turner

50%

Black Beard

50%

Sinbad

50%

Long John Silvers

42%

Morgan Adams

8%

What kind of Pirate are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

1 comment:

darkdwarf said...

Novelist Supermum appears to be Sinbad.

It's not fair - she's also 9% more Dread Pirate Roberts than me!