Tuesday 4 July 2006

Lost Aztec Kingdom

Frodo has been to a few Children's Birthday Parties recently. He's going to one on Friday, and he's got another a couple of weeks later.

As a consequence he's aware that his Birthday is coming up soon (end of August) and he's been "pestering" us in his own way to host a party for him.

Yesterday I put a deposit down on a Birthday Party event at "Grandma's - Adventures of the Lost Kingdom" which is an Indiana Jones Style/Aztec Exploration/Indoor Adventure Playground/Party Rooms for Children at a local shopping centre.

They have a website at
www.grandmasadventures.co.uk
but this doesn't show any pictures of the Lost Aztec Kingdom.

I've discovered on the Web that it was designed by an American firm, and have managed to locate some photo's of the adventurous terrain that 20 or so children will be exploring for 2 hours.

Here's some photo's of the Lost Aztec Kingdom.
I just wish that I was small enough to explore it myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The lost kingdom adventure is great for kids , mums and dads. My son always wants to go to play and has been to loads of parties there. The play and food is great and its always clean. Vision Quest a liverpool firm built it -they build play areas in the Uk and Europe. Its good to see a place offering kids fitness and good quality food. There is a new web site just launched with pics and a leaflet I got on my last vist said about offers for toddler mornings, parties and father christmas - info on web. Would recomend a visit. Liverpools best play area by a long way, In fact the best play structure I have visited!