Wednesday 26 July 2006

A Meeting with the Arch Assassin

Just had an "informal chat" at work with the Arch Assassin (a newish guy who was hired sometime last year after the last one was done away with).

I must admit that I was a little nervous about this, since none of the previous Arch Assassins had done this "getting to know the lackeys" stuff. It turned out to be OK, and we chatted for about half an hour on anything but work.

Which reminds me, I'm off out with Novelist Supermum's writing group tonight. A group who regularly get together to discuss anything but writing.
We're off to see Superman, followed by a Japanese meal (will we have to sit cross legged on the floor and conduct a tea ceremony?).

4 comments:

impwork said...

Are we supposed to talk about writing?

I thought it was a needle point circle that didn't talk about needle point?

I was supposed to be joining a heavy metal T-shirt appreciation group but when they all turned up in *new* soft rock T-Shirts (and one in a 70s Prog rock outfit) I joined the nearest group in the pub that didn't look too odd...

darkdwarf said...

I must admit that writing was mentioned on at least two occasions last night - of course the conversation was quickly steered away from this.

Kim Knox said...

Every one knows what the first rule of Write Club is...

impwork said...

I tell you we are a sky diving team and we don't talk about sky diving because we all have vertigo. No writing at all, ever.