Monday 28 August 2006

Lazy Bank Holiday Monday

Living up to the subtitle of my blog - all of those vague plans that I had to get on with something have not materialized today. Instead I've caught up on sleep, entertained Frodo and Samwise, watched the entire set of Samwise's Peppa Pig DVD's, caught up on more sleep, watched "Mystery Men" on the box, dined, wined, pigged out on hot apple pie and ice cream/single cream and finally chilled out with some blogging.

Cue the sarcastic comments from Novelist Supermum about why change the habits of a lifetime...

Week off work next week, so perhaps I'll clear out the garage ready for it's demolition, and also sort out 4 years of unfiled letters, bank statements and other paperwork...

2 comments:

impwork said...

Is Kim feeling Ok? I shouldn't be able to get a comment in before her sarcatic comment should I? ;-)

Kim Knox said...

You're right. I'm sick. Samwise and Frodo gave me a stinking cold.