Wednesday 9 August 2006

Dr Frodo and Dr Samwise

Stepbro' and his family appeared to enjoy their visit to Liverpool. They commented on the "lovely big houses" that they saw as they navigated their way to my place (I think that they went via Princes Park).

They were surprised when I told them that they'd been through Toxteth. I think that they were expecting something different.

The hobbits enjoyed playing with their cousins. They've been playing at Doctor's recently, using bits of other toys for medical equipment. So Novelist Supermum has been out today and bought them a Doctor's dressing up outfit.
I was given a thorough checkup yesterday, and prescribed a cure of "Juice and a Book".

We had dips for tea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully fermented grape juice :)

darkdwarf said...

Sounds like a good rest cure to me.

The other standard prescription from the Young Doctors is to 'put a plaster on it'.