Wednesday 21 June 2006

Week Old Blog

A week old blog for a weak old blogger :-)

I've been blogging for a whole week now.

Not much to report today. Trying to combine work with swotting for the
DBA Interview, here at the Assassination Bureau tomorrow.

Novelist Supermum has
caught a raging cold, therefore I was in the bad books for not getting
back from work early last night. Unfortunately I'd already promised the
Project Obermeister that I would complete the section of work I was doing
that night. No late shift tonight, if that's any compensation

Packed Frodo off to School this morning. He's getting excited about a
Birthday Party that he's going to on Sunday. He was telling me about the
wedding that we went to a few weeks ago - his concept of this event is
that it was a party with "no candles" (i.e. no Birthday Cake).

No comments: