Thursday 22 June 2006

DarkDwarf DBA!!!

The main interviewing manager, who's off on Holiday tomorrow has just informed me that I've got the job!

Official confirmation, terms and conditions, transition from current position etc to follow when he's back from his hols in a week's time.

Methinks that a rebel yell will not be out of place here ...

YEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

and since I'm not from the Southern States of the USA, here's a similar celebratory exclamation in my own vernacular

"WHEYYERBUGGAMAN!"

Can't blog any more today, much too busy bouncing around the room.

4 comments:

Kim Knox said...

Does this *finally* mean guilt money???

darkdwarf said...

Only if I've got something to feel guilty about.

Kim Knox said...

How about feeling guilty about me having no money??

impwork said...

Congratulation. Excellent news :-)