Thursday 15 June 2006

Ultimate i-Pod Accessory?

Dayuh two of the DarkDwarf Blog, and the blogga is hard at work (blogging that is, not working).

Looking for something to Blog about today.

This alien shuttlecraft from the British SpaceFleet docks outside the office everyday. I think it looks pretty cool in a "Britannia Rules the Waves" sort of way.

http://www.p-oostcards.nl/F%20Seacat%20Diamant%20(1).jpg

Then I realised that this could be rapidly becoming a boat-spotting blog, so to counteract that, for all of you i-Pod lovers, here's the ultimate accessory?

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1879278.html

Today I'm putting in a couple of hours extra code cutting, then catching up with the latest leaving do from work, which will be combined with footy match lager and curry (not necessarily in that order). Looking forward to it, as I've not had a night out since the last one.

This of course means that Novelist SuperMum will have to put Frodo and Samwise to bed tonight - they're bound to act up 6 times as much as usual because I'm not there (not that I have any calming fatherly influence, they do it just to wind her up).

No comments: