Friday 12 January 2007

Xmas Thank You's

OK, I've got some pictures of gratefully smiling hobbits, and have pasted them into the top of a word document, with a large THANK YOU logo in the middle.

Now all I have to do is write a letter, and adjust it to suit relatives/presents as appropriate, with a little information about what the hobbits have been up to this year . Also how much they are enjoying the present that was given (not mentioning any that have been broken already), or what worthy goods they have spent the gifted money on.

Then print it off, bung it into envelopes, add stamps and post.

Why do I do this arduous task every year? Mainly because showing gratefulness ensures the continued supply of future presents :-)

Also it's actually a nice thing to do, and keeps me in touch with several relatives who did a lot for me when I was younger, and are continuing to be good to my kids.

Mind you, as soon as they learn to read and write I'm getting the boyz to do the writing themselves - although by that time they'll probably just be sending a text message "Dr Anty. Thx 4 Prez. F&S. L8er Dude!"

No comments: