Thursday 21 June 2007

One Banana, Two Banana, Three Banana Four

Discovered that today is either semi-skimmed Milk to drink and 8 bananas, or 6 bananas and some tuna.

Went for the tuna option - never has a tin of tuna tasted so good!

Tomorrow is veg and meat (beef, chicken or fish) and potato.
The next day is veg and meat - no potato.
I think that the last day is brown rice and veg.

Not doing too badly. Definitely shedding a few pounds and coping with the diet regime. I reckon that I should make it to the day before the brown rice.

I'm in work doing "ovies" for 6 hours on Saturday night and 9 hours on Sunday, so I reckon that I'll probably crack on Sunday and get a buttie from Subway - since the Company will be paying for it.

2 comments:

impwork said...

Tuna and bananas - wasn't that an old yellow pages ad where the guy needed a pizza for his pregnant partner?

darkdwarf said...

Pregnant? - that could explain the beer belly!

When I was 10 or 11 my mother bought some fish to cook for dinner. I complained that "fish was boring" so she rooted out a baked fish and banana recipe. We never had it again - and I didn't complain about fish being boring again either.