Wednesday 13 December 2006

Christmas Cards

Mostly done, apart from the odd few stragglers, people who have moved and I don't have the new address or for various reasons I've lost touch with, or only talk to them in cyberspace. Popped 29 cards into the postbox today.

All are made from recycled card, and have a message on the back saying where you can recycle them again.

Took me 3 evenings to write them. Still wondering why I keep on with this tradition (A Victorian Post Office promotional activity from the 1840's). Actually I know why I do - it's a way of just saying "Hi I'm still here" to old pals. I've got back in touch with a few people this way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are quite a few people I don't have postal adresses for. Could you e-mail me yours, Artistic couples & Glastonbury wedding couples. Oh & if you've got an adress for Big Boobs of Nottingham that would be good. I know I'm probably far too late to send one to the Southern Hemisphere, but if you've got a postal adress for the Sheep Shearers Wife that would be cool as well.

darkdwarf said...

Will do - in exchange for the location of the Northern Dwelling place of your Bro' and SIL.