Monday 12 November 2007

Study Day

I've managed to get the boss to agree to me having two study days a month at home, to help me study for some professional exams.

Today was my first study day. Spent the morning studying at home, and the afternoon studying in the local public library.

Fitted in around the studying I took Frodo to school, and Samwise to nursery school, then Frodo to his evening physiotherapy session (Samwise came along to play in the waiting room). Cooked tea, fed the Hobbits. Got everything ready for tomorrow. Spoke to sister for a while regarding arrangements for parents silver wedding anniversary this coming weekend. Now at 22:30 I've got to nip out to the back yard that one day soon will be a garden and move the kids sandpit so that the landscape gardener can carry on breaking up the concrete.

Next study day I'm going to try hiding in the library all day!

No comments: