Wednesday 7 November 2007

Sarah-Jane

A discussion with a couple of work colleagues yesterday, regarding childrens television programs, led on to us discussing the various presenters on the CBeebies channel.

The conversation between three middle-aged men with children inevitably swung around to talking about Sarah-Jane Honeywell.

I must admit that I didn't actually know her surname until yesterday, but one of my colleagues seems to know more about her than seems healthy for a married man :) He pointed me to her website.

IMHO she's obviously a product of stage-school, and has a cute, but sometimes odd look, somewhere between a pixie and a goblin.

Whilst I was Googling some info for this blog post I discovered a much better summary about her by The Splund than I can probably write.

3 comments:

The Splund said...

Captured her in a sentence... "somewhere between an elf and a goblin". The Splund reckons 3 grandparents were goblins to one elf, frankly!

Anonymous said...

Point of order here gentlemen....Sarah-Jane is not the product of a 'Stage School'.

darkdwarf said...

Sorry about that Sarah ;-)