Thursday 12 October 2006

Donkey Ears

More emergency patching last night. I was in work until 00:30 and got to drive home along the waterfront late at night - which is always quite pleasant.

Got the patches done and prevented a delay on an important project, so I'm in the good books at work. Even remembered to take a back up so they don't lose my changes.

Short lived celebrations of self-importance though. Received my first "Donkey Ears" award today for a mistake I'd made when setting up a scheduled database refresh (so it wasn't actually refreshing) =:)

Devised an emoticon for Donkey Ears

=:)

I'm printing one off and sticking it on my PC every time I get another Donkey Ears award (a bit like a WWII fighter pilot marking his kills).

We're taking the Hobbits to Grandma Saruman's this weekend for a visit. Also popping in to see YoungerBruvva on the way.

No comments: