Friday 27 October 2006

Demolition Man

Spent the best part of the day doing an impression of an Imperial Storm Trooper as I donned Mask and Goggles and removed 15 roof panels off the old shed/garage roof.

Unfortunately my blaster let me down, and I had to resort to claw hammer and mole grips to prise the panels off, rather than disentegrating them with a burst of laser fire.

I also had the added danger factor of having to wave to children who were looking out of their bedroom window, whilst balancing atop a ladder.

Another danger factor was the fogging up of my glasses and goggles, until I remembered the old trick of polishing them with washing up liquid. This means that the moisture is spread out to a thin film, rather than condensing, resulting in wet goggles, but at least you can see.

No comments: