Tuesday 26 January 2010

Friend Face Tweet

What's it with the social networking explosion at the moment? Perhaps everyone got an i-phone for Christmas?

It's a bit like '94 to '98 when everybody started getting a home 'puter with a dial up modem and started emailing Hi! by email.

Lots of people I know seem to be discovering the likes ofFacebook and Twitter. Friends, Family, Friends of Friends etc.
Only a few are blogging (takes more effort), but most are tweeting in one way or another.

Can't be a bad thing as it's great to get in touch again and find out what folk are up to.

I'm carrying on with my blog, and feeding the posts into Facebook. Facebook is barred at work - unlike blogspot and twitter. I don't tweet much, but I reckon that twitter is more suited to i-phone like gadgets.

No comments: