Saturday 5 December 2009

Big Wheel and Xmas Shopping.

Xmas shopping day today, so we got up early and headed into the Liverpool One shopping centre.

I took the kids for a ride on the Liverpool One Wheel. Novelist Supermum stayed on the ground, whilst we paid our money (6 quid for me, 4 quid each for the boys) for 3 spins in a gondola on the 80m high Ferris wheel. It was a great experience, with spectacular views, and we thoroughly enjoyed it.








Afterwards we visited Santa's Ice Palace - to see Santa in his Grotto




The the joys of shopping! Go Penguins! provided a slight distraction



And then finally home. The last photo isn't the real Santa. It's some imposter who's running in the Liverpool Santa Dash tomorrow.

1 comment:

impwork said...

Looks like you had fun (although my fear of heights puts me off trying it myself), have you seen the £2 decorate it yourself go-penguine kits in Home Bargain?

Good Luck with the run.