Tuesday 13 March 2007

Happy Birthday Cha0tic

Not blogged here much lately - mainly because I've been composing the next instalment of our trip to Rome. My intention was not to interrupt the flow with blogging trivia, but since this is taking me ages to write up and load up the pictures I thought I'd just get back to blogging. (You can use the labels to collect the pieces of the Rome stuff together anyway).

Wishing Cha0tic a very Happy Birthday today - and in keeping with the sort of mushy sentiments that are customary on these occasions...

"May the Gnome of good fortune festoon the dank cellar of your life with the fungus of happiness."

1 comment:

cha0tic said...

I forgot about this user name. I spend far too much time on the internet. Doh! Thanks for the Birthday Wishes. I think I might have some of the Fungus of happiness, er maybe that should be bewilderment, lying around in the back of a cupboard somewhere ;)